Here is our list in order of importance:
1. Autism awareness and acceptance throughout the world, etc. etc.
3. Piles of money. (Literally, piles of it)
4. The reflexes of a ninja when little teeth come at us.
5. The strength of a small child in a full on meltdown when our child is in a full on meltdown.
6. The restraint of a monk when parenting advice is offered at the grocery store.
7. The patience of a Saint to watch Toy Story/Ninja Turtles/Thomas again and again.
8. The liver of a champ and the metabolism of a teenager to make it through this holiday.
That should do it, Santa.
Autism Parents Everywhere
Happy Mail to:
27 Wellington Row
Saint John, NB
I've been a tad overwhelmed with teaching Kindergarten during a pandemic (masks and all) butttttttt, I have not forgotten my sweet patr https://www.patreon.com/sunnyandsinclair
Grace and Kate's mom. (Shanell)