Alex (aka Daddy)
5 Things you should know about Alex:
1. He sails, he skis, he plays football. He is mostly happy when he is moving quickly.
2. He is an Engineer, but not the kind that drives a train.
3. He bowled an 80 once.
4. He is fearless. Well, except for his fear of flying. Oh, and he doesn't like scary movies. Ok, maybe not totally fearless.
5. He is the best dad/husband in the world.
Shanell (aka Mama)
5 Things you should know about me:
1. I am a resource teacher and I love, love, love my job.
2. I despise windchimes. They are my greatest 'pet peeve' if that is even a strong enough term.
3. My favourite movie of all time is Jurassic Park but I pretend it is Chocolat.
4. I am pretty sure I was meant to be born in Boston.
5. I love Baseball. The only thing more therapeutic than writing this blog is watching baseball.
Grace (aka big sister)
5 Things you should know about Grace
1. She firmly believes if you are not wearing a gown you are underdressed.
2. She adores drawing and writing and anything to do with art.
3. She can be painfully shy but she is working on it.
4. She would like to be a pilot and a paediatrician when she grows up.
5. She is the most amazing, thoughtful, kind and sweet big sister in the world.
Kate (aka little sister)
5 Things you should know about Kate
1. She worships Ninja Turtles. She is truly their biggest fan.
2. She is deceivingly strong for a 40 pound five-year old. Don't mess with her.
3. She loves to hug. She requires many, many hugs a day which is just fine by us.
4. She is kicking serious ass in her therapy sessions.
5. She is the most sincere, loving, adorable and incredible little sister in the world.